- Antirock installed
- Additional bumpstops installed
- Front diff cover arrived (been waiting on that before I welded the trackbar bracket)
- Appointment made for the first week of March for gears/lockers. Harmon 4x4 in Tulsa will do the install. Because of parts issues we're going with a Eaton e-locker up front and a grizzly in the back. 5.38 gears. Will order drives shafts once they can measure.
Before that appointment I have several things left to do, so I have to get cookin'
- New emergency brake lines
- press bearings into new rear hubs
- Final install all brakes
- bleed brakes
- Drop the Jeep to the ground and final torque everything
We have a 3 day ride scheduled with Christian Crawlers March 24th thru the Ozark National Forest, trying to make it.