Rubicon Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, for those that missed out on my post from July 12th, I had been out with my friends at Silver Lake sand dunes here in Michigan and had done this:

And after immediately contacting Eddie and working with him I got this is return:

All in all I am still happy with the carrier as it meets all my needs. I think both Eddie and I learned alot with this and many more have learned as a result of the knowledge sharing. My hats off to Eddie and his efforts in making me a very happy customer. : :D :D :D

I strongly encourage anyone looking to carry something heavy on their bumper to make sure they have frame support and any and all bounce is kept to an absolute minimum. With the bumper fix and the new frame tie in kit from Eddie I can actually stand on my carrier while its swung out with no flexing of the bumper or frame. Granted my fat arse sinks the jeep down about a foot :lol:

·
Administrator
15,116 Posts
good to hear Eddie stands by his products and its great that you posted
wish more people in the 4x world would take a few lessons from Eddie.

:wink:

G

·
0 Posts
:D Hmmm... I get it now. I recently installed a Warn tire carrier bumper and thought it was overkill for Warn to supply frame stiffeners. I wasn't even sure I'd install 'em but now I see their value and am glad I put 'em on.

Bill :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts