Rubicon Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all~

I have the factory springs and control arms off my 03. They have about 30k miles on them before removing for my 4-1/2" lift.

Anyone need them? Not sure why anyone would, but taking up space so make me an offer.

Chris

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hey Chris Just read your message. Do you still have the springs and arms? Was it an 03 Rubi? I have an 04 with pretty tired springs. was going to do a lift but money isnt available just now. I realize since you posted last August they are prob gone but just looking around. Tnx Glenn

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hey Chris Just read your message. Do you still have the springs and arms? Was it an 03 Rubi? I have an 04 with pretty tired springs. was going to do a lift but money isnt available just now. I realize since you posted last August they are prob gone but just looking around. Tnx Glenn

Glenn,
I am in the process of pulling all the control arms and stock springs off a 03 Rubi in the next week or so. I've got about 37K easy miles on it. If you think it's feasible I'm willing to send them to you. I'm in AZ.

PM me and we can figure out the details.

Craig

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hey Craig. Sounds good. 37K easy miles is a hell of a lot better than my 128K not so easy miles. lol. should be doable. Will PM Tnx Glenn

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hey Craig, I dont have 15 message posts yet so I can not PM on the Rubi Forum.. If you can PM me when you are swapping the old parts off for the new lift that would be good. What lift are you going with? I will be doing the same down the road. Later

1 - 7 of 7 Posts