Rubi Noobie

Garage
Vehicle Name My Rubi
Year 2003
Make Jeep
Model Wrangler Rubicon
Color Black
2003 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
2003 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 2003 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 2003 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
History Purchased in Novemer 2010. As far as I can tell I'm the 4th owner. It already had front and rear bumpers, Warn 9.5 Ti winch, 33" tires, 4" sky jacker lift, interior was bedlined, various offroad lights
Exterior
2003 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Exterior 2003 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Exterior 2003 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Exterior
ARB Front bumper, LOD rear bumper with rack and fuel can holders, Warn 9.5Ti winch, KC Fog lights, bumper lights and windshield lights, Rock lights, Custom front and rear flat metal fenders, inner fenders removed on rear and sprayed with rocker guard, rock rails, custom tube doors, Genright gas tank skid plate, custom belly up skid plate with transmission cross member, Tom Woods front and rear driveshafts, front and rear differenial skid plates, front and rear differential cover skid plate, genright engine skidplate

Interior
2003 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Interior 2003 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Interior
Custom addition to stock cage, all carpet removed and interior bed lined, neoprene seat covers, seat heaters, B&M short throw shifter, hand throttle, Smitty built overhead storage bags, Cobra 75 WX ST CB, Overhead switch panel mounted about rearview mirror, locker override switches, additional air tanks mounted behind the front seats, in cab hard wired winch control

Recovery Gear/Misc Mods
Not the stock radio. But nothing too fancy. Just a JVC head unit that I could plug my Iphone into

Engine and Drivetrain
2003 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Engine and Drivetrain
Volant snorkel and cold air intake, Flex a lite electric fan, dual optima blue top batteries, ARB air compressor for OBA, Air Horn, 1" engine lift

Suspension
2003 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Suspension 2003 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Suspension
Custom 3 link in the front, 4 link in the rear, both axles trussed, 6" skyjacker springs, rear outboard shock towers, 5160 Bilstein Shocks for the front and 5165 Bilstein shocks for the rear, JKS Quick disconnects, rear sway bar removed

Wheel and Tire
35" Goodyear MTR with Kevlar
17" Champion Beadlocks
Views: 597

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome