6Likes
  • 1 Post By wrbrd
  • 2 Post By johncanfield
  • 3 Post By wrbrd

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-06-2017, 09:11 AM Thread Starter
Rubi Noobie

My '11 jk

A wife hand me down that has around -50k miles. All the after market parts I put on and still need some help with my crawler conceptz ultra series rock sliders. Poison spyder tag plug and relocate plate. Genesis headlights and smoked turn signals, parking lights.pro comp 17's getting blackened with 33" nitto trail grapplers m/t. Warrior products short trail corners. Rubicon express 2.5" coil lift still in the box.Going fender less soon if ace engineering sends my kit.crawler conceptz skinny series front/rear bumpers. Magnaflow muffler,quadratec floor mats cause I pulled the carpets from leaking hardtop.power stop brakes etc.... And as you know it never ends.

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk
johncanfield likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-06-2017, 09:25 AM
Administrator

Garage
Hi and welcome to ROF! That's one mean looking grill - looks like it would be on Darth Vader's Jeep .

Like your avatar. Wife and I have had carry licenses for over five years and carry everyday. I carry a Sig P239 (.357 Sig) and she carries a Sig P238.
Desert Dog and wrbrd like this.

John - WB5THT
=======================
2006 LJ, not stock
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-06-2017, 10:24 AM Thread Starter
Rubi Noobie

Thanks for the welcome ,yeah we both represent the 2nd. Smith and Wesson M&P 40cal. full size for me and beretta nano 9mm for her.I build holsters & sheaths from kydex/boltron polymer on the side. I fabricate for a assembly and stamping auto parts manufacturers plant for a day gig.

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk
mac, johncanfield and Desert Dog like this.

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-06-2017, 02:06 PM
Administrator

Garage
My every day carry used to be an M&P 9c, great handgun and 100% reliable. I wanted to go single stack and bought a Ruger LC9s but had to send it back right away - the magazine would randomly fall out which is really not a desirable feature for a carry gun .

Ruger replaced the entire frame and sent it back with a cleaning cloth for my trouble. From that point on I never trusted it again so it's a safe queen. I was after a friend to sell me his P239 and after a year or so he caved in. I converted it to .357 Sig from .40 cal.

John - WB5THT
=======================
2006 LJ, not stock

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Rubicon Owners Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page