Another Bad Dealership Help! - Page 2 - Rubicon Owners Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 16 (permalink) Old 02-17-2011, 03:24 PM Thread Starter
Rubi Crawler

Re: Another Bad Dealership Help!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric
call chrysler back and get a senior case worker involved. any warranty co. or insurance co. always says NO!!! the first time.
they also told me NO the first time I called to bitch about my soft top. it took a few calls but they finally covered it under warranty, even though the warranty had already expired.
cost me a hundred dollar deductable. even though I had torn holes in it wheeling. that wasnt the problem, so they covered it
Will do! I was just gunna take it to winfield but if I can do it here its easier and ill make davis moors use the $80 they charged me to look at it.I'm gunna call and chew some a$$!I'm in the mood

05 Black LJ ,Rancho RS9000XLs,4.5"Nth Springs,Kilby TT skid & engine skid,,Rokmen Stryker corners,Metalcloak Flipsteps. 4.0 70k.....ALL PARTS FOR SALE!!!!!!! PLUS MORE SEE WTB THREAD FOR LIST I CAN'T POST DUE TO FORUM CHANGES
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 16 (permalink) Old 02-17-2011, 03:37 PM
Rubicus Maximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAZER15
I promise if you calledyour local dealership told them you wanted a new JK to put 37s on they would tell you oh these things are the toughest 4wds on the market that would be a great combo guys are doing it all over the country.
Aint that the truth. Only if they got their sales and marketting guys to talk more to their warranty repairs department ...

03 Rubicon, 6" FT long arms, 35x12.5 MTRs
"Jeep is a kind of vehicle for which you have to buy a $250 security console in order to install and store a $40 CB radio. " --Me.
post #13 of 16 (permalink) Old 02-17-2011, 08:15 PM
RubiconOwnersForum.com Premium

Quote:
Quote:
call chrysler back and get a senior case worker involved. any warranty co. or insurance co. always says NO!!! the first time.
they also told me NO the first time I called to bitch about my soft top. it took a few calls but they finally covered it under warranty, even though the warranty had already expired.
cost me a hundred dollar deductable. even though I had torn holes in it wheeling. that wasnt the problem, so they covered it
Will do! I was just gunna take it to winfield but if I can do it here its easier and ill make davis moors use the $80 they charged me to look at it.I'm gunna call and chew some a$$!I'm in the mood
DM has always treated me pretty good. I'm curious to hear what Winfield says.

BTW, mods - did someone delete my earlier post in this thread?

-Ian-
05 Rubicon Sahara Unlimited #362. 6 speed | Hard & Soft top/doors | Anti-Rock | Hanson bumpers | PS Sliders | 3" Susp lift | Superlift shocks | 285/75-16 GY MT/Rs | Supa-cheapo winch | Banks cat-back | MCAI | SOLID diff covers | RE Hand Throttle | ORO LiteDots | ORF Sport Cage | Black Magic Brakes | Cobra 18WXSTII | Fancy seat covers

post #14 of 16 (permalink) Old 02-18-2011, 03:20 PM Thread Starter
Rubi Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by stangmata
Quote:
Quote:
DM has always treated me pretty good. I'm curious to hear what Winfield says.

BTW, mods - did someone delete my earlier post in this thread?
Winfield said they'd fix it but needed to call chrylser to make sure my account wasn't flagged and said chrysler would prob make DM warrenty it too.

05 Black LJ ,Rancho RS9000XLs,4.5"Nth Springs,Kilby TT skid & engine skid,,Rokmen Stryker corners,Metalcloak Flipsteps. 4.0 70k.....ALL PARTS FOR SALE!!!!!!! PLUS MORE SEE WTB THREAD FOR LIST I CAN'T POST DUE TO FORUM CHANGES
post #15 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-02-2011, 11:05 AM Thread Starter
Rubi Crawler

Had jeep towed to winfield for repairs only to learn the district manager flagged my account.Which my case worker said a week ago he had not done.went to head of warrenty dept he says district manager has more pull than he does.I guess next step is to call district manager.

post #16 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-02-2011, 12:24 PM
Rubi Noobie

Chrysler & their dealers suck donkey balls. Their warranty isn't worth the paper..., well - you know the rest. Funny they can deny things w/o proof of anything. Seems kind of backwards.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Rubicon Owners Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page