• 1 Post By GenRight Off Road
  • 1 Post By BLACK RUBI
  • 2 Post By Wood

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-27-2016, 11:19 PM Thread Starter
Banned

Special Deals for Forum Members!

Here's the deal.

We have a bunch of Jeep parts that are about to go on our Closeout Section. We're going to give our forum members first shot at them Deals start tomorrow. You have to call to get the special pricing and we may even be able to do free shipping.

So call tomorrow, July 28th and ask to speak to sales. Tell Andrew or Taylor you're calling about the forum special on the Closeout parts. Phone number is 805-584-8635.

Share this with your friends who may be looking for a deal on GenRight parts!!

Tff-1700 CJ 4" Steel
Tff-1720 CJ High 4" Steel
Tff-1730 CJ High 4" Alum
Tff-2610 TJ 0" Alum
Tff-2700 TJ 4" Steel
Tff-2720 TJ High 4" Steel
Tff-2800 TJ 6"
Tff-4710 YJ 4" Alum
Tff-4720 YJ High 4" Steel
Tff-4830 YJ High 6" Alum
Tff-4800 YJ 6" Steel
Tff-8700 JK 4" Steel
Tff-8720 JK 4" Alum
Tfr-8000 REAR JK 4" Steel
Tfr-3000 REAR COMP 4" Steel
Tfr-3001 REAR COMP 6" Steel
Tfr-1050 REAR High 4" Alum
Tfr-1001 REAR 6" Steel
Tfr-1020 REAR High 4" Steel
Tfr-1000 REAR 4" Steal
Rcg-6003 LJ
Rcg-1003 CJ
Rcg-1503 CJ5
Rcg-5603 LJ mini boat
Rcg-4003 YJ
Rcg-5002 Stretch
Rcg-6603 LJ stretch mini boats
Rcg-6303 LJ Stretch
Rcg-8002 2 door JK Steel
Rcg-8004 4 Door JK Steel
Gst-2005-2 TJ/LJ Classic Comp 05-06
Gst-2005-0 TJ/LJ Classic Comp 97-02
Gst-2003-2 TJ/LJ Enduro 05-06
Gst-4053 YJ New Comp
Gst-1002 CJ EXT
Gst-6007-1 LJ Safari
Gst-4003 YJ Enduro
Gst-2053-0 TJ/LJ NEW COMP 97-02
Gst-2006-2 TJ/LJ Alien 05-06
Gst-2003-0 TJ/LJ Enduro 97-02
Gst-4002 YJ EXT
Gst-1003 CJ Enduro

I'm too lazy to look up links to all these parts, but the search functionality on our website is great.

TFF is front fenders
TFR is rear fenders
RCG is rear corner guards
GST are gas tanks

http://genright.com/
gregert12 likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-29-2016, 12:00 AM
RubiconOwnersForum.com Premium

Garage
While I have full respect for ROF vendors after months/years of being disrespected by GenRight employees I want to warn anyone that plans to do business with this company to not expect any support if you have an issue. I can certainly back up why I am disappointed with GenRight so if anyone wants to know more you can check out my build thread or PM me for details. I have spent over $25 K with GenRIght and will never spend another penny with this company. If Tony or any high up management person wants to contact me/reach out I would appreciate that however that has yet to happen after dozens of phone calls. Andrew is typically the one I work with and I took much advice from him while going through the updated suspension build on my rig.

Just a warning to anyone looking for quality support with their purchase, this particular customer is not happy.

-Brian

*2003 Black Rubicon
8274, GenRight Suspension stretched to 100", Rock Jock 60 axles, 37" GY MTR/K tires on Hutchinson Beadlock wheels, 6.2 LS3, lots of under hood goodies, armor and billet bling

*2005 Rubicon Sahara #364 **Under Construction....
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-29-2016, 09:33 PM
RubiconOwnersForum.com Premium

Garage
Thumbs up

Above is a GREAT example of what this forum is all about: people with these type of experiences helping others.
mac likes this.

Black 2003 Rubicon Set up how I want, with what I want, for how I use it. Just like everyone else.

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-30-2016, 10:24 AM
KMG
Rubi Wheeler

I recently purchased a GenRight extended range fuel tank. During the installation I learned spacers are required to fit the tank under a stock TJ. I called GenRight and asked for the spacers and was told "we don't sell the spacer any more". Whaaaat? Ok, I asked what is the length, diameter, hole size of the spacers so I can fab them? Answer, "I don't know. We don't sell them any more". So I asked do you have a PDF drawing or any thing you can refer to to help? Answer, "No we don't sell the spacers any more".
IMHO, GenRight is a perfect example of how it takes more than a good product to make a good company.
Great tank and skid plate!
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-30-2016, 12:48 PM
Rubicus Maximus

Garage
I must have missed something, how'd they get banned?!

Chris
2006 LJ turbo

- safety first..... Or at least top 4... -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-30-2016, 01:47 PM
Administrator

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by KMG View Post
.... So I asked do you have a PDF drawing or any thing you can refer to to help? Answer, "No we don't sell the spacers any more"....
I haven't called them in a couple of years but I personally don't had any bad/horrible stories. A guess on my part is GenRight is going through growing pains and Tony is out and about from one event to another having fun and promoting the brand and maybe not keeping an eye on the shop. I know they had to hire more production staff a year or two ago to keep up with demand, so that at least is a positive milestone.

There's another consideration, entrepreneurs can incubate a business, watch it grow and turn a profit, then become successful (or fail.) The excitement/challenge of the process was to make it happen and not on day to day operation. In other words entrepreneurs aren't necessarily good managers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wood View Post
I must have missed something, how'd they get banned?!
We don't know the back story here but I would simply call it an end of a business relationship between Vertiscope (forum owner) and GenRight for some reason. My guess is Tony pulled the plug on being a paid vendor.

At any rate, I hope Tony can pull it all together and match product excellence to customer service excellence. Unfortunately I haven't seen Tony in a couple of years or I would bend his ear a bit.

John - WB5THT
=======================
2006 LJ, not stock
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-30-2016, 09:06 PM
Rubicus Maximus

Garage
Gotya.

You can have the best product available but if your service isn't sufficient you might as well not bother being in business.
BLACK RUBI and johncanfield like this.

Chris
2006 LJ turbo

- safety first..... Or at least top 4... -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Rubicon Owners Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page