Jeep Beach West Pismo Beach, Ca / Oceano Dunes Oct. 6 8, 2017 - Rubicon Owners Forum
 2Likes
  • 2 Post By gtg413i

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 06-04-2017, 07:43 PM Thread Starter
Rubi Noobie

Jeep Beach West Pismo Beach, Ca / Oceano Dunes Oct. 6 8, 2017

I am the founder / organizer for the 4th annual Jeep Beach West in Pismo Beach and wanted to invite forum friends to add this to your calendar.*

I hope this video recap from last year will get you as excited as I am- https://youtu.be/4dxi9XGC5V4

Full event details can be found at http://www.jeepbeachwest.com/

Jeep Beach West is Fun, Sun, Jeeps & Driving on Dunes!*
In 2015, our 2nd year we had: 152 Jeeps, 9 Sponsors, 2 days and 1 Wedding Proposal. In 2016, we had over 300 Jeeps registered and expect to keep doubling. Events include a local trail run to Garcia Ridge, wheeling in the dunes day and night, a newbie run, a bright light competition, a show 'n shine with prize giveaways, kids krafts, beachfront parade and Competition Hill climb challenge. Registrants prior to 9/11/17 receive a mailed packet with a unique JBW sticker, matching coozie, sponsor coupons and swag, a product give away ticket, & hot dogs Saturday night. Product giveaways provided by our gracious sponsors include lighting, winches, tow ropes, Monster Hooks & Trasharoos. This is a family and dog friendly event. Please help spread the word.*
mac and johncanfield like this.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Rubicon Owners Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page