Driving with Aux Lights on and covers - Page 2 - Rubicon Owners Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-24-2007, 05:35 PM
Rubi Noobie

Thanks VjohnV, I'll just contact Hella and see if covers are available.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-24-2007, 11:48 PM Thread Starter

A Jeep dealer once told me they sold covers for the Rubicon hella made fogs. I never did purchase them, since they wanted I believe $30 bucks, but they said they had them.
post #13 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-25-2007, 01:46 PM
RubiconOwnersForum.com Premium

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCS05Rubi
A Jeep dealer once told me they sold covers for the Rubicon hella made fogs. I never did purchase them, since they wanted I believe $30 bucks, but they said they had them.
And if not, check out JC whitney, kragen.com, summit etc. for some of the generic soft covers with foam inside. After a couple of sets of the hella 500 hard covers (they crack after being in the sun for a couple of years) I went with some KC/generic covers for $10 for the set.

Rubi LJ Auto, 5.13s, 6" Nth* LA,TT, MML, Shrockworks sliders, 35" MTRs, Chro-Mo shafts, CTM Joints, Currie steering, Warn bumper W/9500Ti, bullet proof rear, ACOS spacers, roll cage, PSC corners, Crane diff covers, OR-Fab tire/can carrier.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Rubicon Owners Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page