First off, let me say that I really like my current setup. It's simple, it's durable, my Jeep drives well on the road and does even better off pavement. I can't complain...except that 35s look SO MUCH better on an LJ. So my plan is to mess up a perfectly good thing.
I've done a fair amount of research, so below are some thoughts and questions. I encourage opinions, data, facts, or insults to any.
Jeep - 05 LJ Rubi, 6-speed
1. I'm going to keep the factory fenders and use my 3" Nth coils. I don't want any more suspension lift. A 1.25" JKS body lift and appropriate bump stops will be used to keep everything groovy.
2. The plan, for now, is to stay on my stock rims and add wheel spacers. I anticipate 1.25" through a company like Spidertrax or similar. I'm open to other suggestions and inputs.
3. 4.88 gears
4. I have a set of Rokmen control arms waiting to go in the rear. I'll get something comparable to match the front.
5) Tummy tuck with MML. I haven't narrowed down which company I like best, so I welcome suggestions.
- On an LJ, does a tummy tuck/MML combo still require the rear axle to be rotated so much that shock relocation brackets and track bar relocation brackets are required?
6) I'm looking the Vanco Super 16" kit but only if I feel it necessary.
7) Axle shafts will happen at some point...
What am I missing?
Shower me with your brilliance.