Nth Degree Mobility - Page 13 - Rubicon Owners Forum
 81Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #121 of 140 (permalink) Old 10-13-2018, 06:00 PM
Rubi Noobie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fargo View Post
Let us know how those Synergy work out. They are on my list along with Savvy and JKS. But my concern is nothing else will handle the weight of a loaded LJ as well as the Nth would
Will do. Hopefully installing this weekend, depending on the weather.
I too was disappointed that I couldn't get the Nth coils. I understand KNowWhere2Jeep bought the licensing to Nth, but I wonder who is manufacturing the components.

2005 Rubicon Unlimited
5.5 clayton, lots of extras
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #122 of 140 (permalink) Old 10-13-2018, 11:27 PM
Rubi Bad Ass

Quote:
Originally Posted by williambmac View Post
... I understand KNowWhere2Jeep bought the licensing to Nth, but I wonder who is manufacturing the components.

My guess is they have different places manufacturing difference pieces. In regards to the coils, I think even AEV had used 2 or 3 different manufacturers. Its seems to me like they had some issues with one of their manufactures as one time so they switched to someone else. But without rights to the license, the manufacturer wouldn't be able to build them anyway.

I am still hoping to see Nth return again. It seems to me that KNowWheretoJeep must know their is value in the product line. So I would expect he would try to sell the license to use Nth degree if he is wanting out of it. The bigger question would be if someone who is big enough to really market Nth and make it go is interested in an old line developed for a Jeep that is now 2 generations old. I would think someone like Quadratech might be interested. Don't they own the rights Rubicon Express now? I think Extreme Terrains Mammoth line of products is all their own stuff too. So its not unheard of for some of these Jeep parts companies to own a line they sell. So I'm still hoping someone will pick them up.

In the meantime, I will just run something else. If Nth becomes available I will switch out whatever I am using and run Nth. Even if what I am using is working well, I will likely purchase Nth coils if they ever become available again. Just to see what I was really missing out on.
FLLJ likes this.
post #123 of 140 (permalink) Old 10-15-2018, 11:01 PM
Rubi Bad Ass

KnowWhere2Jeep website is down. Its not looking good. Nth Degree website is still up. But that might just be due to when they purchased the site. Time will tell.

post #124 of 140 (permalink) Old 10-17-2018, 11:30 AM
Rubi Bad Ass

KnowWhere2Jeep website is back up. But I don't think anything has changed. Still seems like they are out of businesss. At least for now.
post #125 of 140 (permalink) Old 10-17-2018, 04:53 PM
Rubicus Maximus

Quote:
KnowWhere2Jeep website is back up. But I don't think anything has changed. Still seems like they are out of businesss. At least for now.
You can put springs in a cart to order at KnowWhere2Jeep.com, but I don't know what happens after that, or if you'll ever see them.

2004 Rubicon, auto, OME suspension, 265/75-16 tires, Dirtworx f/r bumpers, Bartact seat covers, GraBars, Spiderwebshade.
post #126 of 140 (permalink) Old 10-17-2018, 06:36 PM
Rubi Bad Ass

Quote:
Originally Posted by glwood View Post
You can put springs in a cart to order at KnowWhere2Jeep.com, but I don't know what happens after that, or if you'll ever see them.

Yeah, I've been really tempted to find out. But since no one ever hears back from them and someone on this forum called a neighbor and found out the building is empty, I'm not sure its worth the hassle and possible expense of dealing with a credit card cash back issue.
johncanfield likes this.
post #127 of 140 (permalink) Old 10-18-2018, 11:26 AM
RubiconOwnersForum.com Premium

Garage
Angry

Funny issue. They were located in Tennessee but I see in a post above that Eric has a Pennsylvania address.

Frank!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

05 Rubicon LJ #009 Sahara slightly modified
post #128 of 140 (permalink) Old 10-18-2018, 08:19 PM
Rubi Crawler

I received my rear slider and spring relocators with no issues. The info I previously posted was from their website and Eric confirmed my order via email. I'm hopeful something good happens for Nth Degree Mobility.
johncanfield likes this.
post #129 of 140 (permalink) Old 10-28-2018, 12:42 PM
Rubi Noobie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsongy View Post
I received my rear slider and spring relocators with no issues. The info I previously posted was from their website and Eric confirmed my order via email. I'm hopeful something good happens for Nth Degree Mobility.

How recent was this?

2005 Rubicon Unlimited
post #130 of 140 (permalink) Old 10-28-2018, 12:48 PM
Rubi Noobie

Quote:
Let us know how those Synergy work out. They are on my list along with Savvy and JKS. But my concern is nothing else will handle the weight of a loaded LJ as well as the Nth would
I finally got to install my new Synergy springs along with a set of fox shox. A major improvement over the RE coils/rancho shock combo I had. Jeep is actually a pleasure to drive again.
However, I will swap my coils out if Nth becomes available again.

2005 Rubicon Unlimited

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Rubicon Owners Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page