Who drives a Rubicon .... - Page 3 - Rubicon Owners Forum
 27Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 666 (permalink) Old 10-21-2004, 12:35 AM
Rubicus Maximus

Send a message via MSN to Hoosier Daddy
46 and a steelworker for 28 of them. I'm a roller on a cold roll mill for United States Steel (I roll the steel for our Rubi's and many others). 4 children 3 of which are grown and on their own. Hope to retire in about 4 years and wheel full time.

Spending my children's inheritance now.

If all else fails...get a bigger hammer!

In an insane world, the sane mind must surely seem insane.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 666 (permalink) Old 10-21-2004, 12:47 AM

33 years old, married, 10 year old step-son, 8 month old boy-girl twins.

BA in Poli Sci from University of San Diego in 1993. Then I taught Middle School and High School for a bit. Now I reconstruct traffic accidents for a living.

I also enjoy playing my Xbox, but don't get a whole lot of time due to the twins.

Craig
post #23 of 666 (permalink) Old 10-21-2004, 12:59 AM
LTJ
Rubicus Maximus

33. Married. 1st child due Oct 30. Ex-army ranger, C 3/75th. Oh yeah, and Mod Kitty eats on my porch.

I calibrate and maintain online gas chromatographs, NIR analyzers, pH & concentration azrs & nitrates azrs for a large nylon plant. We make tire yarn for certain tires, carpet fiber for your house, nylon for injection-molded parts in vehicles, adipic acid (the tangy taste in skittles) and a bunch of other stuff.

A couple of years ago I decided to go back to school to get a degree in English Writing. Want me to autograph anything before that first best seller? (hint: you've got plenty of time for that one! )

Hobbies include jeeping, sea kayaking (not since the hurricane!), writing, geocaching, and watching Mod Kitty stalk Soundguy's new pet mouse, Daisy.

Former loves: '84 fullsize blazer on 33s, '84 straight-axle 4runner on 33s. '02 Sahara. Now, only have eyes for my '03 Rubi...on 33s.

-Lamar

03' Modicon

post #24 of 666 (permalink) Old 10-21-2004, 01:10 AM
Rubicus Maximus

Send a message via Yahoo to Savage
23 married no kids 2 dogs
shift manager at a local mcdonalds. (yeah i know...)
love outdoors, fishing, camping, fishing, ATV's, fishing, Jeeps and fishing.
didnt plan on buying a rubicon, went to try and get my wife a Liberty, turned us down and i went and bought myself something.

in pursuit...
post #25 of 666 (permalink) Old 10-21-2004, 02:27 AM

36, married with three chihuahua's that wheel with us, I am a UPS/DC Power/Battery technician. Ex telecom installer, ex Logger. Anti tree hugger Pro environment. Am all for the rest of the world cleaning up their chitholes before a single new piece of environmental legislation is introduced in our country. Yes I am a Radical and proud of it!!!

post #26 of 666 (permalink) Old 10-21-2004, 02:29 AM

25, almost married once, no kids, former Army Airborne (12B1P), now pick orders and drive a truck for a plumbing and heating wholesaler on the Londonderry, NH to Barre, VT run every day. NRA life member, and Libertarian who usually votes Republican. Oh, and I indulge my dorkish side by playing video games and D&D.
post #27 of 666 (permalink) Old 10-21-2004, 03:03 AM
Rubicus Maximus

Send a message via MSN to vandyatc
27 years old, and getting married in July. I have a cat because I'm not home enough to care for a dog (My fiancee loves Mod kitty). I did my BS in athletic training at Ball State University, worked for the Baltimore Orioles for a year before deciding that there were greener pastures in the college ranks. I did my masters at the University of Oklahoma and was part of a really fun football national championship and worked with thier wrestling team which was also very successful and fun.

Now, I am an athletic trainer for Vanderbilt University's baseball team. I have been here for 3 years. It's a ton of fun, but the hours are brutal. My dad has been into Jeeping for a while, and I had Rubi envy, so I bought one just like his, except yellow. I don't have much time to wheel and not enough money to do the cool mods, but I absolutely love it the way it is, and love to dream about what I can do with it. It is my one and only hobby besides work.

BTW- Tennessee has early voting and I gave mine to Bush!

Solar yellow '04, 4" OME and all ROKMEN arms, Currie HD Steering, Alloy Axles, Nth Tummy Tuck, Currie Antirock, and Skid Row Engine Skid, Tom Woods, WARN winch, ROKMEN Rocker Guards, Power Inverter... Retired for trails and fun! Most importantly PAID OFF!!!
post #28 of 666 (permalink) Old 10-21-2004, 03:10 AM

48 Years old, *much*younger wife, three wonderful kids. Own an Internet hosting company and still won't give up the day-to-day engineering to keep my skills fresh. Big into toys, with a boat, an RV, quads, and the Rubi in addition to the daily drivers. Into outdoors stuff, wheeling, geocaching, hiking in addition to indoor stuff like building crazy gaming machines and fufilling the "honey do" lists.

-Roger
post #29 of 666 (permalink) Old 10-21-2004, 07:27 AM
Rubicus Maximus

23 dispatcher for a trucking company. Engaged and the kids consist of a dog, four cats and fish (hers) which I'm trying to kill off to get a snake.

'03 Rubicon
Not Quite Stock

I am not a lumberjack or a fur trader, or live in an igloo or eat blubber or own a dog sled. And I don't know Jimmy, Sally or Susie from Canada, although I'm certain they are really, really nice.
post #30 of 666 (permalink) Old 10-21-2004, 08:23 AM
Rubicus Maximus

Send a message via AIM to o|||||||o Send a message via Yahoo to o|||||||o
33 Year old Police Officer, work-a-holic.
Never married, but I know it is only a matter of time... I think I am heading down that road now.
Jeep addict.

2004 Rubicon

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Pittsburgh area Jeepers check out the new and improved
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Rubicon Owners Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page