Who drives a Rubicon .... - Page 2 - Rubicon Owners Forum
 27Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 666 (permalink) Old 10-20-2004, 10:54 PM
Rubicus Maximus

33 - IT geek in the US Gov Intel contractor sector.

Avid mountain biker/computer geek
Not too shabby of a photographer
rookie rock climber(as in ropes and rocks)/4x4er
Pretty good shot - only own one gun tho.... a .357 mag
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 666 (permalink) Old 10-20-2004, 10:58 PM
Rubicus Maximus

Oh yeah, forgot one thing...

REPUBLICAN!!!!

post #13 of 666 (permalink) Old 10-20-2004, 10:59 PM

19 i am youngen, i will be 20 in a few weeks. College Student studing Civil Engineering and doing Army ROTC, so i am going to me in the military. Aiming for SF. I am also crazy. I am not a spoiled bart, i am paying completely for the jeep.

oh yea Republican

post #14 of 666 (permalink) Old 10-20-2004, 11:11 PM
Rubicus Maximus

33yr old Pipeliner working for ExxonMobil. Been for them for 14 years now started when i was 19. Married with one child. Will save the Rubicon for her if I don't trash it before she's old enough to drive it!
post #15 of 666 (permalink) Old 10-20-2004, 11:21 PM
Rubicus Maximus

Send a message via AIM to Mudzilla
21, College Student (Biology Education Major), I live with my girlfriend.

I take work as I find it, right now I work in the school cafeteria, want to go back to construction, but the hours I have now work for me.
Something worth mentioning due to my age raising the possible eyebrow; I saved/invested money for the better part of my life and paid cash for my jeep.

I'm a caver. Wild caves only, I don't get anything out of the concrete walk way stuff, if I can fit my shoulders through a hole in the ground, odds are I'll try to crawl in it (fortunatly for me MO is the cave state).
I'm also into mountain biking.
White water canoeing is also really cool but requires I drive to Arkansas for anything worth doing.
I love to camp, but I stick to national forests rather than camp sites; I don't see much point in driving to the wilderness to get irritated by the guy next door.
post #16 of 666 (permalink) Old 10-20-2004, 11:41 PM
Rubi Noobie

26 y/o landscape architect (just passed my license exams woohoo) working with a civil/structural/enviro engineering office. University of CT grad, (go huskies). For fun in no specific order, wheeling my jeep, wrenching on my 66 mustang, 65 chvy c-10, riding my fz-1 streetbike, big bicycling fan, kayaker. Love camping, target shooting, my RC truck, woodworking. Trying to find time to design and build our house (before my g/f gives up and pays to have it done) Damn thats enough about me, I feel like this is a personal add, (did I mention long walks on the beach )
post #17 of 666 (permalink) Old 10-20-2004, 11:46 PM Thread Starter
Rubicus Maximus

Garage
I should add ....

I'm Married (10 years) with 1 2 year old boy.

Also, I'm one of the few DJs in the country that uses a totaly PC based DJ/VJ system. (yes i mix both Audio and music videos)

The Difference between a Good Friend and a Great Friend is that a Good Friend will bail you out of Jail, a Great Friend will be setting beside you in Jail saying …."Boy was that fun!!!”
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2004 Slightly Modified Rubicon.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #18 of 666 (permalink) Old 10-20-2004, 11:51 PM
Rubi Bad Ass

33yrs, married, no kids, 1 dog, grade 2 teacher

When all else fails: Brute strength, ignorance, hammers and crowbars.
post #19 of 666 (permalink) Old 10-21-2004, 12:15 AM

47, almost 48 years old. Married, two teenagers. BS degree in Management; I will (hopefully) graduate with an MA in International Relations this summer. Retired Air Force: 10 years Pararescueman (PJ) and 10+ years staff geek. Consultant to the Department of Defense for 4 years and now a civil servant for the Air Force. Have rebuilt a Dodge Little Red Express truck and a Triumph Spitfire. Hobbies are bass fishing and fitness. This is my first Jeep. Always wanted one but couldnt' afford one back in the day and never did like the YJs due to all the mechanical problems. Saw my first Rubi and had to have one. Told my wife that they were perfect and never needed any more modifications -- Now I have the addiction........

political affiliation: LIBERTARIAN
post #20 of 666 (permalink) Old 10-21-2004, 12:22 AM
Rubi Bad Ass

Send a message via MSN to m00n
Software Engineer
Married
2 Kids

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Rubicon Owners Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page