RB1 nav radio display fixed! - Page 2 - Rubicon Owners Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-07-2019, 09:44 PM
Rubi Noobie

RB1

I have a 2006 Dodge Grand Caravan SXT with the RB1 radio and the screen went blank and only the volume would work. I figured the radio was dead so I purchased a unit off of ebay thinking this was going to fix the problem, but was I ever wrong. The new/used one would come on, but has no sound output and if I turned it off it wouldn't come back on. I returned that radio thinking it was a bad unit and purchased a second and it does the very same thing.

I have pulled/replaced the 20A fuse, unplugged and reconnected everything numerous times and still the same issue.

Anyone have any idea what causing this issue.

Thank you
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-08-2019, 08:46 AM
Administrator

Garage
Hi there, you do realize this is a Jeep forum? The radio is probably common among different models but there could be (probably) wiring differences.

John - WB5THT
=======================
2006 LJ, not stock

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Rubicon Owners Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page