Jeffro06's Rubi - Page 85 - Rubicon Owners Forum
 98Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #841 of 861 (permalink) Old 01-14-2019, 08:40 PM Thread Starter
Rubicus Maximus

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by johncanfield View Post
Gorgeous! Next time take a couple of bags of corn to feed the deer!
DNR officers would not think kindly of that. LOL
johncanfield likes this.

Moab trails I've done: Onion Creek, Dome Plateau, Top Of The World, Fins-N-Things, Poison Spider, Golden Spike, Gold Bar Rim,
Hell's Revenge (w/Hell's Gate, Escalator, and Tip Over Challenge), Cliff Hanger, Moab Rim, Kane Creek Canyon, Strike Ravine, Metal Masher, 7 Mile Rim, 3D, Mash Potato, Pritchett Canyon, Behind The Rocks, Steel Bender.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #842 of 861 (permalink) Old 01-25-2019, 07:26 PM Thread Starter
Rubicus Maximus

Garage
Baby it's cold outside.

After doing some touch up painting in the kitchen, taking down a ceiling fan in the dinning room and putting up a new LED light, I decided to go out and drive around in the snow.

Moab trails I've done: Onion Creek, Dome Plateau, Top Of The World, Fins-N-Things, Poison Spider, Golden Spike, Gold Bar Rim,
Hell's Revenge (w/Hell's Gate, Escalator, and Tip Over Challenge), Cliff Hanger, Moab Rim, Kane Creek Canyon, Strike Ravine, Metal Masher, 7 Mile Rim, 3D, Mash Potato, Pritchett Canyon, Behind The Rocks, Steel Bender.
post #843 of 861 (permalink) Old 01-25-2019, 08:22 PM
Rubicus Maximus

Good lookin' images! Crap it's cold back there.

Just sent you a PM.
johncanfield likes this.

post #844 of 861 (permalink) Old 01-25-2019, 10:48 PM
mac
Administrator

Jeff

i was gonna steal some of those images....but geeeezzz all kinds of lettering on the pics
bbusch, jeffro06 and johncanfield like this.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Chief Justice John Roberts writing for the majority:"It is not our job to protect the people from the consequences of their political choices"
Into the sunset of time the once great beacon of liberty fades
Past the tipping point a nation fundamentally transformed
Towards serfdom America blindly dances.

C.L. Morgan - 7 November 2012

Darkness fades
The great beacon of liberty
Shines once more...

C.L.Morgan - 9 November 2016

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #845 of 861 (permalink) Old 01-27-2019, 07:13 PM Thread Starter
Rubicus Maximus

Garage
Got out and about again today, with my camera.

https://www.leiningerphotos.com/Here...9/A-mile-hike/

post #846 of 861 (permalink) Old 01-28-2019, 01:00 AM
RubiconOwnersForum.com Premium

Garage
Man it's been years since I have wheeled as well, on a trail at least. I've been getting my dose by all the snow we have been getting over the last few years.

Personally I don't care to wheel in a park, just not motivated at all. A trail however that takes me from one point to another is fulfilling and why I enjoy this hobby/sport so much. Being in IL you are deprived of owning guns and traversing legit trails, not my ideal place of residence.

Rig still looks great btw.
johncanfield likes this.

*2003 Black Rubicon
8274, GenRight Suspension stretched to 100", Rock Jock 60 axles, 37" GY MTR/K tires on Hutchinson Beadlock wheels, 6.2 LS3, lots of under hood goodies, armor and billet bling

*2005 Rubicon Sahara #364 **Under Construction....
post #847 of 861 (permalink) Old 01-28-2019, 03:06 PM Thread Starter
Rubicus Maximus

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbusch View Post
Man it's been years since I have wheeled as well, on a trail at least. I've been getting my dose by all the snow we have been getting over the last few years.

Personally I don't care to wheel in a park, just not motivated at all. A trail however that takes me from one point to another is fulfilling and why I enjoy this hobby/sport so much. Being in IL you are deprived of owning guns and traversing legit trails, not my ideal place of residence.

Rig still looks great btw.

I really do wish I had trails, but that's Illinois for you. Hopefully when I retire I'll live in a more wheeling friendly stated. For now I'll have to settle for the snow.

As far as guns go, Illinois lets me carry mine everywhere I go. T
johncanfield and Desert Dog like this.

post #848 of 861 (permalink) Old 01-29-2019, 09:56 AM
Administrator

Garage
You must be in law enforcement.

John - WB5THT
=======================
2006 LJ, not stock
post #849 of 861 (permalink) Old 01-29-2019, 04:50 PM Thread Starter
Rubicus Maximus

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by johncanfield View Post
You must be in law enforcement.

post #850 of 861 (permalink) Old 04-14-2019, 09:45 PM Thread Starter
Rubicus Maximus

Garage
Put in a new blower resistor on Friday, I was suddenly stuck with HI fan speed only. That $20 resistor is a PITA to replace. I also put a new door hinge strap on the driver door.

I drove around in the SNOW today.....WTF?

Yesterday I was on the Harley:

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Rubicon Owners Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page