Zuk Based JHF/Goatbuilt Buggy - Page 10 - Rubicon Owners Forum
 280Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #91 of 94 (permalink) Old 04-06-2019, 10:28 AM
Rubicus Maximus

Link where I get the marine grade stuff: They have the shrink with adhesive and the sleeving I was on about. I think you will like the sleeving it makes very nice harnesses. Put shrink on either end and you have a very nice harness, not quite like an airplane but close enough. It gives the harness an abrasive resistant shield. Some has a high heat resistance also depending on the area you use it.

http://www.genuinedealz.com/
Amazon also has the sleeving.
this is a guitar cable I built using the sleeving. This sleeving came from Amazon. I've built all kinds of harnesses with this sleeving. Alarm system harnesses, audio, radio, etc. It just makes for a professional looking job.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20181231_105844.jpg (339.7 KB, 3 views)
mac, Mouse and sleepsontoilet like this.

MARK

2005 Rubicon Sahara Unlimited #890
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #92 of 94 (permalink) Old 07-10-2019, 12:12 AM Thread Starter
Rubicus Maximus

Send a message via Yahoo to sleepsontoilet
I thought everyone already knew, and forgot to update this. I sold it locally back in April to Shawn Inman. He got it tuned, cut the back off and set it on 42s.

I then picked up the second Low Budget Pimpin chassis built and had to redo basically everything. Pic of Debra after her first waterfall.

mac, Mouse, johncanfield and 2 others like this.
post #93 of 94 (permalink) Old 07-10-2019, 08:04 AM

Garage
So what is next?
mac, johncanfield and Desert Dog like this.

Eric C.
"Trouble finds me in easy places."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #94 of 94 (permalink) Old 07-11-2019, 12:30 AM Thread Starter
Rubicus Maximus

Send a message via Yahoo to sleepsontoilet
Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetPee View Post
So what is next?
I was actually going to get out for a while and snag the foxbody I've always wanted. I just couldn't find anything clean that wasn't overpriced. Debra said she's always wanted a Jeep, so I snagged her a little yellow 2000 TJ with an auto. Plan to fix it up enough to wheel the park roads as she just wants to take her dog to the beach mostly. So far just a 1.25 body lift/motor mount lift and a Motobilt bumper. Plan to find something better than a 35 for the rear, but I can build a Fab9 for less than most jeep people seem to think a stock 44 is worth. Been researching the 8.8, just don't want to spend a fortune for a dog park Jeep. She likes the single seat, so I may just keep teaching her and spot her at the local werock comp for fun.
mac, SweetPee, Mouse and 2 others like this.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Rubicon Owners Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page